[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Day 4 of September 2016

Dear people,

So today is the 4th day of September and I supposed to be working and guess what?! I did not! I have a day out after having late breakfast or should I say brunch with my elder sister, Kak Ngah and her children and my Along's eldest son, Kimie at Kedai Bubur (actually the stall's name is Pucuk Ulam Raja , ehehehhehehe).
After my sister went back to hometown, I went out with the Fatin (my sis' eldest daughter), Kimie and of course the silly Alyaa'. First, we went to CIMB since I had to deposit my so-called internship allowance. Here is where I started my clumsiness when the cheque went into one stranger account since this bugger didn't cancel her transaction and I with machine-blindness inserted my cheque into the slot. Blah! :(
Then it will take me 3-4 days before the cheque being sent back to my home address.

After that no-so-cool event, we continued our outing plan to IOI City Mall, just to have drinks and then I suddenly came out that we should go to KLCC, for the sake of going to Kinokuniya (silly me, I know!). And after terrible jams away, we made it to KLCC with of course a war to find parking, lols.

Spending 1-2 hours in KLCC before we decided to go home finally coz Fatin was feeling damn sleepy after no break for her continuous shift at work. Well, being a considerate aunt I am (always am) we went home and the one who actually passed out was me, for hours till 8-9pm.Ahaks! At least I managed to get me a notebook and a set of post-it notes at Kinokuniya.

I spent hours till 3am reading my "I Heart Hollywood" before hitting the sack. Owh, I hope tomorrow is another good day please!!!!!



0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com