[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Thursday, September 3, 2015

The last month of Internship

Bismillah....

Time flies really fast nowadays. Or maybe because I don't really bother much about the time or maybe because I'm too busy with everything at work?! I'm not so sure bout that. Most important thing now is that I wish and pray this will end nicely and everyone is happy.

In 3 weeks time, I will end the internship weeks in IMU with others and I really miss IMU and the hectic days there. I love being student and I can't imagine just yet to be working again for the time being. Am I too selfish? Am I still immature turd to be thinking that or not to be thinking of working now?

Oh crap! I just want to enjoy life as it is not like I'm having forever to be regret of living like a programmed doll. Oh please, not again.
As for now, I want to restructure my life back and be happy with my present before I ever worrying about my unknown future. Sounds like a plan - yay or nay?!

For my first step on being positive human being, I will surround myself with good and kind-hearted people who won't have time to be pretentious human being just to be seen better than anyone else.

Been reading good books recently and I tried my best to apply good tips for my current way of life and not to compare my life with others especially those who seems to be so dramatically pretentious.

Hope to write more soon. But for now, just a quick sharing about my internship experience in Living Hope:
 Working was never ever will be my forte and even though I know how hard I work to accomplish every task given, nothing could compare to acknowledgment from those who you helped a lot in the process. But to struggle with daily task and the need to satisfy everyone, working is far from easy. Maybe I made it seems like I was too easy to be told to do everything and took all the blamed and left the credits to those who just good in giving orders; then I'm guilty at charge. Even in my personal report, I lost every important details to tell but I guess, this is the price for me to pay for being easy.

See ya soon!

Ilalliqa'


0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com