[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Thursday, June 25, 2015

It's Ramadhan

And I totally forgot to write about it..... :(

It has been a week of fasting and I was too busy doing some planning stuff for my Industrial Attachment and also preparing meal for breaking fast! Well, I just happened to read some blogs and suddenly I realized I did not post anything yet since finishing my exam last week. So here we go!

Today is the 8th day of Ramadhan. Nothing much is happening in my life except the fact that I am too busy building up some networks for my online business and also getting ideas for the meal plans throughout Ramadhan.
I will be busier starting on next month due to the Industrial Attachment and also other life plans. I just hope everything will go smoothly and nothing major happens to the plans. I always make mind promises that I will be more active after exam in blogging or maybe starting my own business or personal vlog. I don't know how to juggle with all homework and businesses, but I never underestimate my will power to try everything first before giving them up!

So, I hope Ramadhan will go on smoothly this year and Selamat Berpuasa [HAPPY FASTING!!] to everybody. Please leave a comment [or more] if you guys want me to blog about anything :)

p/s: My laptop was reformated yesterday and many files lost! So sad.... including my The Sims.... There goes my gaming routine! :(

1 comments:

zazanizam said...

good luck nad ! smoga bizz makin maju.. selamat berpuasa !

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com