[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Goodbye Semester 7!!!

Bismillah...

Alhamdulillah, after almost 3 years of sacrificing period, I could finally pass my second year and there are only 2 more semesters left before graduating. I should thank my husband for his unconditional supports; financially & morally. Also to the family, lecturers and friends.

I realize that doing something that I chose from the beginning really worth everything in my life. I won't say I am best at doing this, but at least I'm doing this whole-heartedly. No worries about getting scolded by anyone, no worries of being judged and no worries about failing!

IMU taught me many new things. I would not appreciate anything more than the things I had now if I don't do this. I started to miss IMU and the people attached to it. Soon enough, I will be leaving this University and start new life without assignments, datelines and traffics (I wish!).

The same feeling I had long time ago when I was about to finished my Diploma in UiTM Shah Alam. Every day I kept thinking on what to do after this, and how to survive without going to university, to classes, not meeting my classmates and the list was endless. Now, what should I do after finishing my degree (In Sha Allah!)? Should I accept the offer* or not? Should I just be a stay-at-home mom/wife? Should I apply for new jobs?

3 years ago, I never planned for this moment at all. I might be known as someone who basically well-planned but seriously, I never even think of finishing my degree and moving on with normal boring life! Well, it's not totally boring but still, you might agree if I say life without anything to accomplish is darn boring!!!!! At least for me!

I will start semester 8 tomorrow. I hope for the best and everything will be just fine for me. I really want to have good experience during my internship period and expand my network of friends and colleagues. May Allah ease everything, In Sha Allah!

p/s: It's still Ramadhan, and time is running so fast. 10 more days for Ramadhan to leave us! Please pray for my journey in this! xoxo
*indicates secret offer...lol


1 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com