[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

EOS 7 is coming!!!

Hello hai!

I was here writing simply random things when I was supposed to study for my upcoming exam next week. I was so nervous but at the same time, I craved for so many types of food. Typical me, duh! Well, there were too many things going on in my life lately and none was so exciting except for the Superb Presentation done by me and my beloved partner, Diandra! Thank you for making everything as smooth as possible, DD!

As for my personal journey of life, I was still desperately looking for lots of opportunities to get out from my comfort zone, and I really hope everything will be as planned before. I have 2 weeks of study break this semester but I wish I could make full use of those days and sadly, my head and body cannot cooperate at all. I feel lazy sick most of the time and procrastinate at my best. I want to study really bad but I guess my brain was too tired of too much dramas lately in life.

Oh yes, Ramadhan will be coming so soon too. It would be the day after my 3rd paper for exam, so basically I will sit for last paper during fasting day! Awesome. Please give strength to see water bottles everywhere, God! lol, just kidding. I really look forward for Ramadhan month every year even though I won't say I am a good person who loves to fast but I love the scenes and activities during Ramadhan. Food is literally everywhere soon, especially in PARAM (pasar Ramadhan). Therefore, there is no more excuse not to puasa!

So, what to cook today? Simple dishes only such as fried chicken, fish in coconut milk sauce, and cucumber as the side dish. And of course sambal belacan (super-spicy/hot chillis paste with prawn paste).

And, nothing else to share for now. Hopefully, after I finished with exam, I will have the mood to update more!



2 comments:

zazanizam said...

good luck nad !

Unknown said...

tq kak za.. Alhamdulillah dah abes, skang tgu result lagi nebes...doakan nad k! :*

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com