[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Friday, May 1, 2015

Kedai Makan Renggo Arrow

"Dah lama tak berjumpa, rindu rasa hati, inginku bertemu denganmu........." These are some of the lyrics of the popular song in 90's sung by the owner of the shop, Renggo with his band called Arrow. They were quite famous during that time with various hit songs and had many followers till now. After being 1st runner-up in Kilauan Emas [Astro's reality show], he involved in food business, and this shop was his new venture! I seldomly eat here before this and normally I love to eat the "char kuey tiaw" but sadly, that day the cook was on vacation and I had to choose another dish. This was my first try of Nasi Arab in normal shop [normally I eat Nasi Arab in Arabic Restaurant]. I would say the taste is quite okay even though the rice was not really smooth taste like original Nasi Arab but overall the taste of the dish was good and not that oily. SO those who would like to come here, the shop is just opposite the Puchong Permai's uptown! Near the T-junction with traffic light in Puchong Permai.






0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com