[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Thursday, February 5, 2015

It's tomorrow and I am so scared!

Bismillah...

Well, after tonnes of panic attacks last 3 weeks, and tomorrow, EOS 6's result will come out!!!
I am so scared and never ready to see the email and then to retrieve the slip at Academic service. OMG!

Well, I just hope for the best and the strength to get the best or the worst! Amin........

Every semester, I just start with so many hopes and resolutions in mind but in the middle of the semester I will start shaking a bit. I will then lose control of everything and mentally down.

I really hope to finish this journey and face the future as I planned before.
I really need to finish this journey and be proud about it, not for anyone else, BUT ME!
But, I admit that sometimes it is hard to pretend I am good enough and be able to get through each semester ALIVE.
I hope I could say goodbye to SEMESTER 6 and start my SEMESTER 7 with extra courage and spirit!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com