[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Entering New Semester & Final Year !!!!

Bismillah...

Alhamdulillah, syukur ke hadrat Allah S.W.T, EOS 6's result tak mengecewakan dan sangat2 puas hati. Whatever pon, I hope I could do better this time and no more emotional attempts..ehheheheh

Semester 7 nanti starts on 23rd February and so many things will be there!

The most scary part must be the THESIS part. lol...
Then 4 more subjects:

  1. Social Psychology
  2. Intelligence
  3. Drugs & Behaviour
  4. Major: Practicum 2 [Group Counselling]
So, it actually 5 things to beat next semester. Please, pray for me too!!!! I'm excited and scared at the same time but I think, nothing is impossible for those who try their best, In Sha Allah....

Well, that's all for now!

Wish me luck for my Final Year.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i'm interested in doing my psychology degree in IMU but what is it like to be a student in that course? What's the timetable like and how big is the class size? Sorry if i'm bothering but it's hard to find information on psych things for IMU - thanks!

Unknown said...

oh, sorry for taking so long to reply your question!
well, what i can say so far after almost 3 years in IMU,
1) You need to be independent, even though lecture notes are being provided
2)timetable is not fixed, it is different schedule for every week - quite awesome for me!
3) the class size depends on which module offered during the semester, but so far, we have combination of batches' class... sometimes 3 semesters' students per class... and it was not so big too...
so, how's the thing so far?

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com