[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blind Dates?!

Bismillah...

We are all dah enter February of 2015.... There are so many good and sad news on medias. As the latest one, the one with the story of a student being killed by a man [I don't want to make any speculation regarding to their relationship status]. Let's just focus on what had happened to the girl, that's all!!

This story reminds me of my own blind dates experience [even though in the girl story, i don't know whether it's a blind date or what so ever!].

During my diploma years in UiTM Shah Alam, I was having 2 blind dates in one time slot.. Crazy enough, wait!!! I even asked my beloved roommates to play my role as ME to one of the blind date. I think 2 of them might still remember that memory..lol

And me?? stupidly went to another blind date; don't worry, I went to have dinner at Food court in Section 11 Shah Alam only.... Thank god, I went back to the dorm safely after the dinner... And my 2 friends, really enjoyed their dinner at special Koay Teow kerang place near Tasik Shah Alam.... Lucky girls with nice man.... Me? He was ok, just a doctor with commitment phobic!!! enough said... :p

My opinion..

The sad truth, youngsters nowadays suka mencuba, suka nak explore things including la relationships.

I can't judge them all or anyone; the most important thing to bare in mind, please love yourself and don't easily trust anyone because in worst case scenario, even your shadow tends to betray you.

Please inform your close friends or siblings if you really need to meet strangers if you really can't say no to your urge!

Please make sure your cellphone is in full battery or you have enough credits or you CAN at least sms someone if you need help!!!

People can point out to your faults and forget that they had been in your age once! We want to explore and never stop, but please be careful always!!!!

We cannot predict people easily even our best friends and spouses or even worst our own siblings and family!!!! So just be careful of your surrounding!!

p/s: I don't regret my past at all, I was blessed to try everything back then and become who I am today!


0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com