[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Friday, January 30, 2015

You know when to stop the bullshit !!!

Hi...

You know by your sacred instinct if someone is using you for their own benefits or they are really in need.
You know by your own cracked heart if someone is disposing you after they get what they want from you.

Yes, for almost 20 years I live knowing that no matter how hard I try to help people without hoping to get anything in return; people just go on using me.

Yes, sometimes I feel a bit useless but most of the time, I am blessed to know these kind of people in life; they teach me how to love myself more and beyond my love towards anything or anyone else.

So, to those who hurt me, this pain is my remedy for all the cracks and breaks in my soul.
This pain is the only way to teach me to appreciate others who truly love me for who I am and accept me just as grumpy I am.

To those who I feel disconnected, You might be no longer my loved ones or maybe my past friends, but without you, I gain many good things in life; thanks to you!


p/s: Those people who read this, please return back my belongings or if You can't at least do that; Just stay away from my sight and life! You have no space in my heart anymore!!!!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com