[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Friday, January 30, 2015

It's 5th Year !!!!





Bismillah....

Today is our 5th Anniversary. Untuk 5 tahun ini, I just want to thank you for always being the best pillar and supporter ever!

Untuk 5 tahun ini, I just want to say how blessed I am to be your wife and bestfriend.

Untuk 5 tahun ini, I pray for your health and kind heart to be able SABAR dengan my bads and goods.

Untuk 5 tahun ini, I just want to tell the world, how lucky I am to be your wife. I don't know what I did in the past to get you as MY MAN!

Untuk 5 tahun ini, I pray that we will be forever till JANNAH!

I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

zazanizam said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NAD N ASBEN. SMOGA BAHAGIA HINGGA HUJUNG NYAWA. SMOGA DIMAKBULKAN DOA DAPAT BABY BARU :)

Unknown said...

tq so much kak za!!!!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com