[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Monday, April 27, 2015

Review: The Owl Cafe


Well, today I would like to share my experience with 2 friends, DD and Zuzu when we were having impromptu escape due to parking limitation at our university. We actually went out for lunch with my car, and I normally park by the roadside of IMU and regularly getting tickets for the illegal emergency parking. Right after we reached in front of the IMU, suddenly we saw the DBKL officers were busy giving out tickets to all vehicles along the road, so we then decided to go elsewhere for coffee meeting! And here we were - The Owl Cafe. We planned to go there since forever but the lacking of free time and also the hardship of getting parking here makes us forget about getting here. However, we finally made it and the result was really worth the waits. 

This cafe is located in Bukit Jalil Link shoplots near the exit road to Kesas Highway. Just the opposite of a luxurious condo in green color one! Please excuse my weakness in memorising the name. You might as well google map the place here!

And these were the things we ordered during our first visit ........




Zuzu ordered this "Magic White" Latte
Ok, this latte taste between smooth latte and strong espresso. ahahhahahaha confusing? well, for those who really adore coffee with less acidity taste and love the stronger version of latte, would die to try this "Magic white". ehehehhe I guess so!

And I ordered this drink called "The symphony"
The symphony is actually a drink that's combining passion fruit's base, lychee and soda. The taste was quite well and I enjoyed drinking this, you know after hours finding parking..lol.. It suits the hot weather nowadays. I recommend this drink to those who like the taste of freshness and sweetness.


Lastly, this is "unknown" cake
Sorry again, I can't remember the name of this nice cake. This cake was made with earl grey and rose . The rose taste is quite strong and so delish! I can see on that day, many people ate their waffles and I think I would love to try it sometime soon! Till then, go and try the food and drinks here by yourself!

Price: *** / 5
Location: ** /5
Menu: **** /5




1 comments:

zazanizam said...

terliur jap ! okbai..

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com