[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Thursday, December 25, 2014

It's Xmas today!

Xmas Day today!

Halo,

Happy holiday to all friends, especially the ones who celebrates Xmas.

Enjoy the day with your loved ones and visitors. Whether you organize open house or not, just enjoy your day mates!!!!

Well, I was invited by my friend, Diandra to her open house today, since I never went to any of Xmas celebration before, so I really happy and excited to attend one... hehe tqvm for inviting me n my family DD.!!!!

What should I wear, of course my new shawl I received yesterday evening. TQ DRahmah Boutique for the pretty & comfortable shawls. *this is not an advertisement post*

So, that's for now! Happy Holiday guys!!! XOXO



p/s: This is my blogpost,not yours! So I can post whatever I want to and free to write it too!!!! XOXO

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com