[Bila aku perlukan pemerhati melebihi pendengar....]

Monday, January 14, 2013

Tik Tok

Alhamdulillah.. Ku baru selesai dinner with Mr A and Alyaa. As I sat on my special chair looking to my lappy screen, I saw Beto Kusyairy's wife's blog. Well, they are such cute couple!!! Ok, done that part. It's my part though, I love Tuesday nowadays. Yes, Mr A will be available on those days ONLY. It might have changes later but who cares?! I will plan something for us tomorrow. :p

Today memang Sardin's day for me. As for brunch I had Sardin Mentah  and just now for dinner I had Tumis Sardin with kangkung goreng. Alhamdulillah. Actually Mr A tried to be strictly on diet but not tonight. I hate to waste leftover rice in my pot!! [ayat selamat]. Ok, I promise I won't serve rice for dinner again tomorrow...pinky promise.

p/s: Where to go tomorrow ???  :)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com